Wednesday 7 August 2013

Time for a RANT!

Now I know that I'm (a little) OCD at times but I've got a real 'detail' issue this week!


This weeks GUEST ALE has been brewed by those lovely people at Greene King in honour of the 50th Anniversary of the Beatles debut album 'Please Please me', which is great!

However they have called the ale 'REVOLVER', which unless I am mistaken, is the name of the Fab Four's 17th Album, which was released in 1966?!

So, as far as I am concerned, this weeks guest ale is called 'PLEASE, PLEASE ME' - Either way it's a lovely, rich amber ale bursting with fresh and tangy fruit flavours.

We're open as usual on THURSDAY & FRIDAY nights from 8PM and it would 'please, please me' if you could pop in for a drink or two - we'll even put some Beatles classics on if you're very lucky.